Friday, April 21, 2006

Welcome to SquidBlog!

Hello and welcome to SquidBlog. My name is Squid Tempest, and I currently live in Surrey. I'm hoping to use this space to write about the things that interest me. The main topic is therefore likely to be music, in many and varied flavours. I'm also keen on gardening and art, and may well write about my day to day experiences; joys and moans too.

I currently curate a website for an internet music community called Noiseweb. If you visit the site you can hear all sorts of music that the members of the community have contributed, including audio streams of the three CDs we have produced so far.

http://www.noiseweb.co.uk

I am hoping to start a new section to the website for my own music. This will be called SquidWeb. If all goes to plan, I'd like to start up a podcast to chart the various phases of my musical career, old and new.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Bradbury said...

Thank you folks! I've got a whole heap of stuff to post (including a compost heap - see latest entry), so there's more to come. Next up a bit of historical stuff. Might be a couple of days before I get a chance though...

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home