Friday, April 21, 2006

Here We Go

First things first. My main motivation behind this blog is to post links to my music as soon as it gets recorded - fresh out of the oven. So, here is something I've just finished off. This is unusual for me in that it is in a rather fetching song structure, as opposed to my usual unstructured chaos. People might even enjoy this one.

It is a song called glitterman, which is, again unusually for me, somewhat autobiographical.

glitterman

And no, before anyone asks, this doesn't have anything to do with Gary Glitter.

Any crackles on this recording are due to a problem with my soundcard/pc which I am currently wrestling with. Any Delta 1010/Cubase users want to help?

Here's a picture from Wisley last weekend, just for the hell of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home