Monday, May 15, 2006

Here We Go Again

The first post to contain a recent recording was called "Here We Go", so here is the next in a continuing series. I hope to post a gardening update shortly, as we've been pretty busy.

This track was recorded a couple of weeks ago, and I was suffering from pops and crackles on my music PC at the time. With a little sleight of hand I have reduced the nastiness, but the quality isn't perfect. I do, however, like the spontaneous naivety of the performance. This is the second short simple melodic pop song on the trot, which is unusual for me. Sooner or later I will expose you to the Dark Side of the Squid...

(It Might As Well Be) Raining (mp3 1.4mb)

Just to brighten the page, here is a photo I took of some balloons that we saw float over during the Guildford Balloon Spectacular that took place last bank holiday weekend. A few days later I was suprised when a lone balloonist (or should that be ballooner, or ballooneer?) floated over the roof of our house, missing the TV aerial by only about 3m. He appeared to be trying to gain height but failing, and he landed a couple of fields away. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home