Saturday, June 17, 2006

Close to the Hedge

I love the summer, especially at the weekend when I can relax and enjoy the warm weather, rather than sweltering on trains with broken air conditioning. I stayed up far too late last night (Friday) working on a new noise fest, but it's in a form unfit for public consumption, so you will have to wait for that particular pleasure.

Instead I've decided to upload a track I recorded back in April. I'm not quite sure how you'd classify this one. It has a kind of d&b bass line, but features 12 string guitars and vocals that are heavily processed. This doesn't really qualify as the evil nasty side of the Squid, I'm saving that up for now.


The Place I Stand (mp3 3.6mb)

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Forster said...

nice one squids :D

more!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Stephen Bradbury said...

Thanks Pebs!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home