Sunday, June 11, 2006

Rock Gardening 2

Still no song to post I'm afraid, although it is nearing completion. I've recorded a rough drum pattern, bass, two rhythm guitars and a lead guitar, and three vocalparts. It still needs a bit of tweaking, and a decent mixdown.

Boy the weather has been hot. I was hoping to continue to dig the second flowerbed, but it was far too hot for that kind of work. Instead we've planted out numerous seedlings into the existing bed. Wallflowers, nicotiana, dahlias, delphiniums, foxgloves and a lone gazania. I've also sown some Lady Bird poppy seeds that we got at the Chelsea Flower Show.

Here is a picture take of me with the one flowerbed that we have dug! It looks much fuller now that we've added the extra seedlings.















A friend has kindly offered to help me render my entry for the soundtrack competition in a form suitable for streaming or download, so hopefully I'll be able to link to it here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home