Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Galapagos

At last, here is the soundtrack that I've recorded for the BBC Talent competition. They did the video, I recorded the music. This file is quite compressed to make for a reasonable download - it is 3 minutes long. Please don't disribute it until the competition is over!

Galapagos Video 13MB

If you'd like to here the soundtrack in isolation, get the MP3 here:

Galapagos MP3

If you want to see it at maximum quality, download the video from the BBC and combine it with the MP3. I'd be very interested in any feedback, as this is the first time I've attempted an audio/visual composition.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Forster said...

Love it squid!!

T think you should try and find some more film to put to music. Maybe someone could make you some...

2:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Bradbury said...

I'd love the opportunity. Anybody interersted in collaborating? I am thinking of doing a video accompaniment to one of my songs.

Thanks for the suggestgion Pebs :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger David Beard said...

Only a few made it to the final - and I must say, I wasn't that impressed with the few they chose.
The finalists are now up on the BBC site to listen.
Aaaaah - never mind! May be next time.
My submission is on my site - Sound only as the Video is copyright! See the link somewhere down the lefthand side.
All the best.
David Beard.
www.geocities.com/dnb176/DavidBeardMusic.html

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home