Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Rolling Squids

My friend Rolling Ronnie came over on Saturday for a jam session. We had a great day, and it was very productive. We recorded five separate pieces, all of which sound pretty good considering that they were made up on the spot! I'm hoping to mix down the session to CD later this week, and may even add a few embellishments just for the hell of it. Here's a picture of the Rolling Squids in action:














I've started mailing out the CD based on our holiday in Dorset. It's called Postcard, and I'm really pleased with the results. It seems to be going down pretty well with those who have heard it so far. My friends Moth and Jane were even inspired to nip down to Dorset to sample the charms of the place again this weekend. See Jane's blog.

If anyone would like a copy of the CD, please email me and I'll send you a copy, provided I don't get too many takers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Bradbury said...

Actually I've been vegetarian for nearly 30 years now. So, no.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home