Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hanging on the Telephone

Time for a rant. I'm fed up to the back teeth with people walking along the crowded pavements of London, talking on their mobile phones, completely oblivious to the world around them. If another person walks straight into me while they chat away on their phone, I will be tempted to grab the over-priced status symbol and grind it under my heel.

What is it that makes people so convinced that their own precious social life or business call is more important than any consideration for their fellow humans? They are so absorbed in their own world that they ignore social conventions and basic manners.

There should be a law against it.

Maybe there is a lyric in there somewhere

>runs off to find pen and paper<

1 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

Yeah, you and me!
Superficious socity. tut.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home