Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In-A-Gadda-Da-Godalming

Here, after much techno-fiddling is the complete 36 minute Tangerine Dream-athon that is The Rain Clouds Gather But The Fire Burns. This is a track that I spent quite a few evenings toiling over shortly after I'd got the new music PC earlier this year.

In order to upload the file I had to reduce the quality to 80kb/s, and the file is still 21MB. I wouldn't recommend trying to download this with a dial up connection.

The track is kind of a homage to the Tangs. I always loved that combination of mellotron and sequence that they mastered in their Phaedra and Rubycon period. I've tried to stretch it further and put my own stamp on it, but the influence is too obvious to deny.

The Rain Clouds Gather but the Fire Burns (mp3 21mb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home