Sunday, October 01, 2006

Still Ill

Well, I'm pretty much better now, but I've not been well for the last week, so apologies for the lack of a blog entry.

We recently visited Crooksbury Hill near us. After a steep climb, you are rewarded with a wonderful view.














After a short walk downhill the other side is the remains of a bronze age fort known as the Soldiers Ring. It forms quite an impressive bank, particularly on the downhill side, but it was difficult to get a photo which showed the scale.














On the music front, I've now recorded all seven days of my holiday project, although there is one track in particular that I want to re-record. I then need to compile the tracks with some sound effects and collage them all into the final piece.

I'm sure you'd all like a gratuitous picture of our kitten, who is currently going by the name of Dusty, although we're still not completely certain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home