Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cat Scratch Fever

We've got a new kitten!













Lovely isn't she? We haven't named her yet, as we're not sure of "her" gender.

I'm still working on my latest piece of music, based around the diary I kept of our Dorset holiday. I've now done 4 "days", so I'm over halfway through, and I'm very pleased with the progress. However, I don't want to post any clips until I've finished the whole thing.

For the first itme in a year, I've put up a "Noise of the Month" on NoiseWeb. It's an edit of a half hour long piece by 230 Divisadero. Great stuff, and it's well worth checking out their myspace site:

230 Divisadero on MySpace

In the garden things are fading past their best as the autumn approaches, but the Ladybird poppies that I got the seeds for from the Chelsea flower show are still putting on a splendid display:

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Forster said...

yay for kittens!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home